lørdag den 8. juni 2013

How much of our self should we gave away?

I have a lot of hopes and dreams, we all have. But I believe not all of them is meant to said out loud, sweet little secrets hold close to the heart...
I had a conversation with a friend last night about it, and he felt like I slapped him in the face, for believing this, it really hurt him, and I am sorry for that. He told me if I didn´t shared my hopes and dreams close to my heart, with a friend or lover, before I sat them on fire, and watched them burn, I would be the one watching others go hand in hand through life. If he is right about that, i gladly walk through life alone, for something I truly believe in...
When it comes to things I believe in, I am a mountain, and this mountain can´t be moved, unless it want to moved. And this is one of my really bad personality features, I am stubborn like hell, and when I make up my mind about something, I hardly never change my mind. I know what I want in my life, and I usually get it, I have the road laid out wide open for me,I may sometimes I take the longest shortcut to get there...
I have a lot of hope and dreams I gladly talk about, but I have a few that is mine, they are private. These are the ones closest to my heart, the ones I desire the most, these are my secrets. I believe that not all secrets are meant to be told. If it makes me strong or weak, I do not know, and I don´t care, it makes me who I am...
I know some people or many people or open people, but I am very closed and private. I hear a lot that I seems arrogant when people meet the first time, but when they get to know me, if they do, I am not at all...
I am really hard to get to know, and I need to see who I am dealing with before I let them in. Many I never let in, they stay in the outer zone of people I just have to have in my life, because they are family or a friend of the family. I rather have a few really close friends I can trust, then a lot of random people that can´t keep my secrets. When I talk to people I expect them to take my every word as a secret, not because they all are, but because I find it respect-less not to, And I rather walk away from someone I can´t trust, then to watch my words when they are around...
No so I am not willing to give myself totally away, just to make others happy. It would make we feel naked while I still try to strip...
I have kids and a husband, but I do not talk much about them, because it is private...
As I always says: My heart belongs to me, what goes on in there is mine...
So i keep my hopes and dreams to myself, and believe me, they are sweet little secrets. And who knows maybe someday, I will be able to say that they are not sweet secrets anymore, but they came true...
And yes we should be careful what we wish for, it might come true. http://starstonestenfalk.wordpress.com/ can tell you, that some of my hopes and dreams had become true lately, but I know she will keep my secrets...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar