lørdag den 8. juni 2013

Lullaby


I still can't see the shadows in the darkness
Mary cries her blood in my skin
Lost angels dancing on his lap
Passion and poison dripping from their lips
Tearing apart his broken soul
While I beg of him to
Sing the lullaby from hell
Just one last time
You are still here
I am still here
Still the tears falls from heaven
Always behind the seen
With his last breath
I drew the words from his lips



I have been asked the same question, about this poem over and over again. The line: Always behind the seen. Didn't you mean a scene? no I mean seen. When you look at another human, you see them, but you don't see them. There is always so much more than you see.
When you read my poetry you read the words, but it is not sure you really read the poem. I could go on, but I won't.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar