lørdag den 8. juni 2013

Thank you

When I write my poetry I get inspired by a lot of others, we all need a bit of inspiration, as I always say, non of us is better than the muse we use at the moment...
I received a drawing from a friend today, one she made inspired by one of my poems, she asked me if she could try to draw something to the poem, and I said yes, I am really honored, and I really couldn´t imagine what she would come up with. And it surprises me a lot, because I was kind of thinking grave stones, but I like what she drew, and it makes sense to the poem.
So a big thank you  Sladjana Hermani
472849_133294746866148_992662890_o

I`m wearing a wedding dress
For the flamboyant one
I’ll marry him
Where the words
Of dead poets
Weeps
In the shadows of night
I worship their memory
He is the one I love
The one you cannot be


Most of all thank you for making me smile like an idiot to the computer screen... That is just amazing...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar